Take the MPOWIR Graduate Student Survey
For the fourth year in a row, MPOWIR is conducting a survey for PhD students and recent graduates in physical oceanography.
Why take the survey?
- We want to know about your graduate experience! Your response helps us develop programs that specifically address your concerns and needs.
- Taking the survey each year allows us to track our progress. This information is useful as we assess the effectiveness of our programs.
- We want to expand. We use results from the survey in our grant applications. We would like to help other earth science disciplines start community programs. We also want to develop new initiatives to provide mentoring to all early career scientists.
- Everything is anonymous, and we read and consider every comment that you submit.
- It takes less than 30 minutes.
- You will be entered in a drawing to win a $50 Amazon.com gift card.
Leave a Reply