NSF Program Director, Antarctic Sciences
The National Science Foundation Office of Polar Programs, Antarctic Sciences Section, is seeking a qualified candidate for a Physical Science Administrator (Program Director) position.
Among other tasks, the qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Running and managing the merit review process for the Antarctic Ocean & Atmospheric Sciences Program
- Overseeing NSF-funded Antarctic science programs in a broad range of activities
- Working with counterparts in the NSF Office of Polar Programs Section for Antarctic Infrastructure and Logistics to ensure appropriate integration of research projects with Antarctic science support infrastructure
- Evaluating the utilization of scientific and logistical resources
- Incorporating cross-directorate responsibilities into program administration
Interested candidates can learn more about the position and apply by January 16, 2023, on the USAJOBS website.