Post-doctoral positions – Ifremer
For the year 2022, Ifremer offers a dozen of post-doctoral contracts for a period of 18 months to researchers proposing innovative projects that are consistent with the three main themes below:
- The postdoctoral fellowship is only allocated for the candidate’s salary.
- The financial requirements linked to the research proposition must be taken from the Departments/Units/Laboratory budget.
- The gross salary is around 34200 euros/year, and it could be more important if you have post-doctoral experiences after your PhD
The eligibility conditions are presented below
- Candidates must not have been previously employed as doctoral or post-doctoral researcher in an Ifremer research unit nor in a joint research unit involving Ifremer. (The joint research units are the following: MARBEC, LEMAR, LOPS, AMURE, LMEE, LEEISA, IHPE, ENTROPIE, EIO)
- This call is open to applicants of any nationality whose current research experience (PhD or post-doctoral contract) is being carried out in a laboratory outside of mainland France (French overseas not included). People currently working in mainland France are thus not eligible (ATER positions included).
- Candidates must have their PhD defense after December, 2016.
Evaluation criteria are the following ones
- Relevance to Ifremer’s strategy.
- Scientific or technological quality of the project.
- Innovative aspect of the subject and/or added value to Ifremer in terms of new skills.
- Expected value of the project in terms of economic or industrial development.
- Project’s relevance to the host research unit.
Leave a Reply